TM06 3800 Lumens Nitecore
The Nitecore TM06 features four Cree XM-L2 (U2) LEDs with a maximum brightness of 3800 lumens. A quad-LED aluminium reflector projects the beam up to 334 meters with a wide peripheral illumination area. Five brightness levels plus strobe, sos and beacon modes (based on 4x18650 2600 mAH batteries) :
- Turbo: 3800 Lumens - 45 Minute Runtime
- High: 1500 Lumens - 3 Hour 15 Minute Runtime
- Mid: 480 Lumens - 9 Hour Runtime
- Low: 160 Lumens - 25 Hour Runtime
- Ultra Low: 3 Lumens - 433 Hour Runtime
The TM06 is operated via a tactical forward click tail switch and mode / brightness adjustments are made via the side switch, which also has an integrated power indicator to show the remaining battery voltage. Direct access is available to turbo and ultra-low modes.
Powered by four 18650 Li-ion button top batteries (not included). We recommend using Nitecore cells with this flashlight.
Other features include gold plated circuitry contact points, stainless steel bezel ring and double o-rings to ensure optimal water resistance (IPX-8) up to two meters submersible.
The worlds smallest and lightest 3800 lumen flashlight!
Maximum beam distance 338 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 (2 meter submersible) and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
Includes: Holster, lanyard and spare o-rings.
- Length: 4.92” (125mm)
- Head diameter: 1.97” (50 mm)
- Tube diameter: 1.97” (50mm)
- Weight: 9.77oz (277 gram) (without battery)